Keto Krack'd Press
Dr. Ryan Lowery – CEO of ketogenic.com, author of The Ketogenic Bible, President of the Applied Science and Performance Institute and KetoPhD
- “At these events, you always walk around and see something that looks delicious but before you try it you pick up the package knowing it’s about to disappoint you. However, in very rare circumstances, you pick up the package in surprise and then read it 3 times over to make sure you aren’t missing something. That’s exactly what happened when I saw the “Butter Finger Peanut Butter Bar” from Keto Krack’d. I’ve never heard of or seen this company before yet couldn’t stop eating their bar. They use allulose, non-IMO tapioca fiber, and only have 3 net carbs per serving and it tastes DELICIOUS. Excited to see where these guys go.”
- “Stumbled across Keto Krack’d at Metabolic Health Summit this year and OMG it’s like it brought me back to childhood with real candy-like flavor. Only problem is… You’ll need 50 bags.”
- “Though it has easily been 25 years since I enjoyed my favorite candy bar, the Butterfinger, it was an absolute delight and surprise to take a tastebud walk down memory lane with an upgraded and satisfying version that will now be a treasured treat on occasion! Thank you for bringing some upgraded comfort treats to a population (cancer thrivers) where the original version is now off limits for too many reasons to describe in this testimonial!”
- “Absolutely delicious and yet super clean and with organic ingredients at the same time! Keto Krack’d has very quickly become my favorite treat without spiking and crashing my blood sugar. As a neuroscientist and PhD, this and the quality of ingredients is very important to me.”
iHeartKeto - We first met Willy Kwak of Keto Krack’d at KetoCon in Austin, Texas, and we were actually a bit embarrassed because we couldn’t stop eating his delicious keto-friendly candy!
Rachel & Joe of 2KrazyKetos (40K subscribers and 4M views)
- Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch: “Wow… How did they do the inside? How did they make the inside perfect!?”
- Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch: “I actually think the texture is not quite a Butterfinger… I think it’s better”
- Aloha Caramel: “Oh wow, it’s so buttery”
- “How does it taste? Very tasty, I really love this flavor, especially as a Girl Scout Cookie (Aloha Caramel), I am in love with this (Butterfinger) because I have never seen anything achieve the interior of a Butterfinger since we started Keto"
- “Would we recommend it? Based on the taste, the texture, the ingredients, and macros, I would absolutely recommend it. Slightly high in cost so you’re going to have to think about that like how much you’re going to have but I think it helps it limit it with just a treat”
Wendy & Harry of Loving it on Keto (11K subscribers and 1.9M views)
- Start of review video for Pave - Swiss Ganache and 9-Piece Truffles and 30, 60, 120 minute ketone & glucose test
- Pave - Swiss Ganache: "If you like that deep dark rich creamy smooth chocolate, this is for you. Absolutely delicious. No one in your family, friends, or relatives, would know that this is anything but high class, high quality, chocolate truffles, all day long"
- Start of review for 9-Piece Truffles
- "This is absolutely exquisitely wrapped, it's absolutely beautiful. I would be proud and very happy to get a gift like this... It's absolutely right up there with the good candies... It's decadent"
- 30 min. glucose reading: Wendy 59 glucose (starting was 107); Harry: 119 glucose (starting was 115)
- 60 min. glucose reading: Wendy 112 glucose (starting was 107); Harry: 96 glucose (starting was 115)
- 120 min. glucose reading: Wendy 95 glucose (starting was 107); Harry: 95 glucose (starting was 115)
- "It looks like these really do not affect us at all"
- "the (Pave Swiss) ganache is my favorite... So creamy, so smooth. Oh that's (coffee) perfect with the ganache"
- "I would buy these... During the holidays, this is my treat"
Autumn of Watchautumnketo (32K subscribers and 2M views)
- Aloha Caramel: “They’re so toasty, that’s really good, that’s chewy, it tastes just like something that I’m very familiar with… It’s a very toffee-like caramel-like situation. Regardless, the texture of that was very toasty”
- Peanut Butter Caramel Crunch